Call Center Services
Who is your B.O.S.S? (Back Office Support Services) when it comes to reporting claims or absence management call-ins for your Company or clients? Why not let RMSOA’s call center solve this challenge for you. The use of a call center to report vital information can be a timely and accurate solution. Because we understand our role as your representative, RMSOA operators are trained in both customer service and insurance. While we customize our call center to meet your specific needs, our basic model includes:
- Claims intake 24/7/365 with live operators or internet reporting
- Customized scripts
- Prompt communication and distribution of First Notice of Loss (FNOL) to essential parties
- Fraud detection software integrated into the intake process
- Integrated channeling/medical referrals into PPO and EPO networks
Our solution-oriented operation is distinguished from others in three unique ways:
- Our goal is to never ask the caller to hang-up or dial another number. The representatives will transfer the caller to the correct individual who can solve their issue. The caller is then given the appropriate number for future reference.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to customize our program. Our customers have special handling requests, which may include notifying a managed care company, alerting the safety department or our updating the public official media arms. We won’t begin a program until you are assured that the customization and special handling requirements are met.
- Our call center can process claims on your claims system or ours. Some clients prefer to have the claims inputted directly into their system, while others do not. This is a choice our experienced staff can assist you with after evaluating your corporate policy and environment.
Contact us today to further discuss our other customized programs:
- Investigations / Three Point Contacts
- Preferred Provider Networks
- Employee Benefits Administration Services
- Claims Processing
- Other Services